Main Textbook (required)
- Applied Differential Equations, in pdf format. Updated along the semester.
Further References (optional)
- Ordinary Differential Equations, in pdf format. We cover Chapters 1-8.
- W. Boyce, R. DiPrima, Elementary differential equations and boundary value problems, 10th ed., Wiley 2012.
- D. Zill, W. Wright, Differential equations with boundary value problems, 8th ed., Brooks/Cole, 2013.
- P. Blanchard, R. Devaney, G. Hall, Differential Equations, 4th ed., Cengage Learning, 2011.
- G. Simmons, Differential equations with applications and historical notes, 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill, 1991.
- A. Gray, M. Muezzin, M. Pinsky, Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- H.S. Bear, Differential equations: A concise course, Dover, 1999, (unabridged and corrected republication of the original edition in 1962.)
- R. Bronson, Schaum’s Outline of Differential Equations, 3rd edition, McGraw-Hill, 2009.
- P. Dawkins, Differential Equations – Notes, html notes, with option to download them in pdf. Free.
- U. Hoensch, Differential Equations and Applications Using Mathematica, 2012, pdf notes. Free.
- S. Newhouse, Lecture Notes, pdf notes. Free.